Because everyone likes to feel special, right? Here's the rules.
➡Be sincere with what you say, but also by nice. If you don't have anything nice to say to anyone, then don't say it at all!
➡You can tag at least three people, get things started and just spread the love~!
➡And it doesn't matter how many people you tag and write about, who knows maybe they'll write something nice back about you?
[Just a side note: I MAY repeat myself, in this. If I do, then my sincere apologies to everyone.]
Friends that I know offline:
- The first time I saw you was last year, in my LA class. I just absolutely love your artwork, it's so amazing and incredible... It almost reminds me of my sister's. And whenever I look at you, I think of Vocaloid and Elsword.
- I met you not too long ago, through ~Mahfangirlfeels
. I don't quite know that much about you, but that's alright... I just absolutely love it when you and ~Mahfangirlfeels
team up and slap people. Yeah, I'd definitely have to agree with ~Hikari-Raven
- The first time I saw you was in my Science class this year. You're very quiet, but you do make jokes and references about certain fandoms like Homestuck and Doctor Who. I don't know you all too well, but you're still a pretty awesome person.
- I, technically, met you last year, but I was reintroduced to you by ~JNS-otaku
, I think... I'm not quite sure. You're pretty funny and random, and are in some of my fandoms.
I don't know you all too well, but I can tell that you and ~izzythefatty
are great friends. Oh, and I also like your drawings, they're rad. Really though.
- You are perhaps the most trustworthy person I have met in my life so far. You're very nice, and I first saw you in my Science class this year. You also might just be the most sane out of our little group of friends (no offense to anyone, I swear...) You are pretty loyal to your friends, and that I appreciate very much. I am glad to have you as a friend.
- I know that you and ~izzythefatty
like 1D, and I'm definitely okay with that. You're also a Homestucker, and get some of the references and jokes our group makes. I don't know you all too well, but I'm looking forward to having more conversations with you. Good luck in reading Homestuck! (Especially the first 3 acts, they're a bit dry... No offense, Hussie.) <>
- You were the first person I met from my little "circle" of my friends. I met you last year, you're a pretty cool person. Through you, I was converted into the Legend of Zelda fandom, and that was a big chunk of my life last year. You're very random (obviously, who isn't? *Ahem* Normal people *Ahem* no offense). I also like your drawings and the references you make. I also love all your fandom shirts and jackets... I want them...
- I was introduced to you through ~JNS-otaku
this year. You are also a Homestucker and LoZ fan. Don't forget Vocaloid, as well. You're nice, overall. You are a very thoughtful person and aren't selfish. I love making Homestuck references and ships with you in Home Economics class. I'm glad I'm friends with you.
- I think I met you through ~Chels9738
this year. You were one of the people that converted me to Homestuck (the other being ~Chels9738
), and I am glad for that. You cuss A LOT, but that's alright, I guess. You have some pretty sick drawings, I must admit. You are also kind of scary to some people, which I find somewhat cool sometimes, for some apparent reason...
You are by far one of the coolest people I've met so far.
- The first thing I have to say about you is that you are such a huge betch. You're totally chill with that, though. I met you through ~MrFanboyPaul1234
last year, you were also in my Science class at that time. You are indeed the most random person I've ever met. In my life so far, that is. But still, YOU ARE VERY RANDOM. You do understand most of the references I make though, and are in some of my fandoms. I think maybe you are the most cheerful person in our group, and give us quite the humor.
- I also met you last year, through ~JNS-otaku
. You are such a FANBOY. Hehe, hence your dA name... You are pretty random... In a somewhat good way. For some reason, though, I can actually talk to you about certain things that I haven't talked about with anyone else. It's big for me to be able to talk about certain subjects with you. Oh, and I also became friends with ~Ianmcc1
through you. Hehe, for some reason, I just LOVE touching your hair... Wow, I am such a weirdo. Well, anyway, even though I take out my anger on you sometimes, I never really intend to hurt you or anyone whatsoever. Although I don't trust anyone, (don't feel bad about yourself, it's just an idiosyncrasy of mine that sometimes I wish I didn't have) you're perhaps the one person I feel somewhat comfortable talking to. And I am grateful for that. Thanks for being there most of the time.
- The first time I met you was last year, in my PE class. Well, I never really talked to you last year, because I never really knew you. Until now. You're a very quiet person, but also funny and actually, now that I think of it, very mature. I was converted to the Homestuck fandom through you and ~KomuHakai
. Perhaps you aren't the best drawer, but you're quite the writer. You are also random, but maybe not as random as other people. Or maybe I just haven't hung out with you as often as my other friends have. I just love roleplaying with you, especially our current roleplay (Hurr hurr...) You are quite the shipper, I must admit. Maybe not as much as I am but still... You did make some interesting ships at school though. Out of all my friends, you're most likely to be the magnet because of your awesome shipping ideas and funny jokes/references. I'm very glad to have someone that actually understands the full side effects of MPD... At least there's one person I know who knows some of the things I go through. I am honored to have an amazing friend like you. Thank you for everything.